15 Ноября 2016
In early 2015, Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH and RNP announced a long-term strategic partnership for formnext powered by tct and executed an extremely successful inaugural edition of the event in November. Following this highly-rated start tct is now calling for outstanding abstract submissions for formnext powered by tct 2016 from industry leaders, evangelists, commentators and super users who can shine the spotlight on next generation of manufacturing technologies at its annual conference.
Now running over four days and with an enhanced scope, the formnext powered by tct conference will cover the following topics:
- The role of technology in the ideation process
- CAD/CAE software as a competitive advantage
- Prototyping – use cases for 3D Printing
- Prototyping – alternatives to 3D Printing
- Integrating additive manufacturing into production environments
- Developing process chains to make best use of additive technologies
- Assessing additive technologies
- Comparing technology classes for manufacturing
- Updates on metals AM processes
- Updates on polymer AM processes
- Techniques and processes for inspecting AM components
- Metrology and solutions from design to manufacture
More information about conference you can found at official website.